Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lauren's Wedding

My sister Lauren got married a couple of weeks ago, and had a beautiful, intimate ceremony at a museum in Perryton.  I was honored to be her Matron of Honor.  Abby was one of the flower girls, along with my brother Scott's twin girls.  Wyatt was supposed to be one of the ring bearers but he had other plans.  When it was his turn to walk down the aisle, he screamed and cried and simply refused to go.  Ironically, he had no problem following the flower girls out.  Sheesh!  Here are a few pictures from the wedding.  I apologize that some of them are blurry and not so great, but they're all I have right now.


Lauren and her dad (my stepdad Denny) walking down the aisle


My nephew Trey carrying the rings (Wyatt was supposed to be next to him)


Abby dropping petals


Addison dropping petals.  Ashlynn is right in front of her crying her eyes out. :(


The Newlyweds


Getting ready to make a toast (ridiculously bad picture of me)



Siblings.  Scott, Lauren, and me.  I love how we're all looking directly at the sun and squinting. ;)


Aunt "Lolly" with her nieces and nephew


My mom, stepdad, and Lauren

Those are a few of the highlights from ceremony.  I'm happy for Lauren and Michael and hope that they have a long, happy marriage.  Love you Sister!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pretty day for a wedding!!

Congrats to the new couple and new member of the fam.

Emily said...

Congrats to your sister! You and she look so much alike :) Beautiful!