Thursday, September 30, 2010

The One and Only Wyatt!!

Oh, my little Wyatt.  The Tornado.  Monkey.  Onery and sweet, all rolled into one.  Let me share a story about a little incident that happened last week. 

After dropping Abby off at school, Wyatt and I came home and did our morning routine.  He was not feeling well, so I laid down with him.  After he fell asleep (and he was asleep), I dozed off.  BIG mistake!  He woke up before me, and like a ninja, got into the refrigerator and proceeded to crack 9 raw eggs ALL over the house.  I mean egg yolk all over the carpet, dripping from various furniture.  It was an absolute mob scene.  I woke up to him handing me baby wipes.  I guess he realized the mess needed to be cleaned!

I did not take pictures because I was too upset.  Fortunately, we were able to find a carpet cleaning company that could make an emergency visit to get the mess cleaned up.  We have also been finding lots of Sharpie marker scribbles all over the walls.  Ugh.  No matter how hard I try to keep things out of his reach, he always seems to find a way! 


This is just a small taste of this little guy.  Although he can be a rascal, he is also a sweet, snuggly, Mama's boy.  Love him!!

0 comments: