Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Sweet Visitor

Recently, we had a really sweet little visitor stop by our house...my nephew Trey!  We don't get to see him nearly enough since he lives in Perryton, but I love it when I do get to see him.  He has the cutest curls and the brightest smile! 

Okay, so he's not actually smiling in the picture (or any of the other ones I took!) but trust me when I say his smile is the best!


Look at those curls!  Trey and Wyatt loved playing WonderPets!

We love you, Trey!!  Come back and see us soon!

3 comments:

Kalina said...

He is so adorable! My little brother Braden is OBSESSED with Wonder Pets and it's one of the few cartoons I enjoy watching. It's just too cute :) Have a lovely day!

Debbie Griffin said...

My two little darling grandsons.
The most handesomest young boys.
I love them both so much! Nana

Debbie Griffin said...

My two little darling grandsons.
The most handesomest young boys.
I love them both so much! Nana