Monday, April 25, 2011

A New Look

A few months ago, while searching for a blog designer,  I came across a blog called Utterly Chaotic Designs.  I decided to bite the bullet and get a custom blog design.  I have been anxiously awaiting my new blog makeover for quite some time, and I absolutely love it!!  Brea did a fantastic job and delivered exactly what I wanted.  I chose a kit called "Family Ties" by Kristin Cronin-Barrow.  I just love the whole thing!  Brea  is super sweet and so easy to work with and her prices are very affordable.  If you are looking for a blog makeover, I highly recommend checking her out!

2 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

Absolutely love this new look! This is so perfect. Love, Mom

Kalina said...

I LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for recommending her to me...mine is getting worked on right now. I can't wait :) Yours looks beautiful and it suits you perfectly. Hope all is well for you and your family. (Easter pics are adorable!)