Friday, June 24, 2011

Wyatt's Diego Party

Wyatt just turned 3 and is obsessed with Go, Diego, Go!  Of course, this was the theme of the party.  My parents brought my nieces (Addison and Ashlyn) and nephew (Trey) from Perryton to join in the fun. 

We decided to go eat at Chuck E. Cheese and let the kids burn off some energy before coming back to the house for cake, ice cream, and presents. 

The girls enjoying the show!


My mom and Trey.  He did not enjoy the show as much.  He gave the band the evil eye most of the day. :)


Casey and my stepdad Denny.

I honestly did not get one good picture of Wyatt because he was like a bolt of lighting through that place!  Once we got home, the fun really started.


The party table.  I found most of the Diego party supplies at a local party store on clearance for $1.00!! 


How cute are these Diego and Baby Jaguar cupcakes!  I found the instructions at Nick Jr.com and literally decorated them a couple of hours before Abby's sleepover started.  Like I said, I am seriously considering buying cakes from a bakery next year.


The birthday boy getting ready to open his gifts.


He covered his face when we started singing "Happy Birthday" to him! :)


Trying out his new bike.  He looks so big!

Happy Birthday, Wyatt!!  We love you so much!!



3 comments:

Karen said...

Two birthday parties and chuck e cheese back to back you are superwoman.

Kalina said...

This is so cute! Happy Birthday Wyatt :) I am so impressed with your cupcake decorating skills...so amazing!

Debbie Griffin said...

Wyatt had a great time. He is so very cute and sweet. They are very lucky to have you as a Mom. You are so terrific. Love Mom