Sunday, December 26, 2010

A New Look

As much as I loved my Christmas blog layout, I couldn't wait for a fresh look!  I debated on whether to purchase a custom blog layout but decided to just use a freebie since I like to change things up often.  I may get something customized in the future.  Until then, I really like the one I'm using now from Leelou Blogs

I'll be posting a Christmas recap post very soon.  2011 is fast approaching, and I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, yep... supa cute!!

I want a customized blog but I too change things too often. Hmmm-- maybe when you go for it, I will too! :) The hard part is coming up with a concept or idea of my customized look.
Hope you had a great Christmas. :)

Karen said...

Cute as well as the Christmas one. My hubby thought about buying me one of the custom jobs for Christmas, he never did. But maybe that is something you could put on your gift list for valentines, birthday, anniversary, just because. It might help the people who are stumped for what to give you.