Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


It's the very last Wednesday of 2010.  Wow, it seems like the year has flown by!  After a wonderful Christmas, I'm excited to begin a new year!  Head on over to Jamie's blog to check out what everyone else is loving.




I'm LOVING that 2011 is almost here!  It always feels like a fresh start and marks a new chapter in the book of life.  I'm eager to see what the new year will bring!




I'm LOVING this new foyer table my husband bought me for Christmas.  We don't have much of a foyer, just a small tiled area to walk into, but this fits perfectly and makes it feel like an actual entry.



I'm LOVING that my 6-year old daughter sat and watched The Sound of Music in its entirety this weekend and loved it.  It's long been one of my favorites, and I've been eager to share it with her.  She's been singing all week!  Maybe we'll try My Fair Lady next. :)


Honorable Heels by Clarks.  I'm about to begin student teaching and will be on my feet all day, so I'm trying to find a way to continue wearing high heels without ending up in these. ;)  These are supposed to be really comfortable, and I love the color.



Crocs Crocband Flat Plaid.  Continuing with the comfortable shoe theme, these are really cute!  I'm not usually a fan of croc shoes but these look totally different.  These would be great for spring.




Burt's Bee Lip Balm.  It has been incredibly dry here in Amarillo and with that comes dried-out, chapped lips.  This is the best lip balm I've found.  I really need to stock up because I think it's going to be a long winter.




Tori Amos Winter (full)
Uploaded by krishna01. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

I'm LOVING this song by Tori Amos.  It's been around for a LONG time, and I think I love it more with each passing year.  It's an absolutely beautiful song (weird video, though), in my opinion.  Since we are just beginning winter, it seems appropriate.

Happy Wednesday!!

13 comments:

Karen said...

I am with you on the crocs they look so inappropriate. But my oldest son loves his. Those ballet flat one are cute. Maybe I will give them a try. Happy last Wednesday of the year!

Kit said...

I love the shoes and Burts Bees is my favorite too!

Anonymous said...

Just found you from What I'm Loving Wednesday! I am about to start student teaching as well!!! I will be thinking about you as I start on Monday! Good luck :)

Bre said...

The table looks good there! I had to get one when we lived in Albuquerque, the house just felt strange without it.

Kathleen said...

I really don't know how I walked before I wore Clarks. They are just the most comfortable shoes ever.

And, I have to confess that I am a HUGE Tori fan (there were the years in high school when all the walls in my bedroom were plastered with Tori photo collages) and I agree that Winter is chillingly beautiful to listed to, especially this time of year.

Emily said...

I LOVE THOSE CROCS! I think I might get those in a solid color! Also, I love Clarks and your table looks so nice! Loving your Wednesday Loves! :)

Kalina said...

The Sound of Music is definitely one of my favorite movies! Yay for sharing with the little one! :) And that table looks awesome!

Emily Powell said...

LOVE the Sound of Music! I got it for Christmas!

Jen said...

Oh I'm loving that little table too! I've been trying to find one for my entry way for the longest time now!

Happy Wednesday Darling! xo

I'm doing a perfume giveaway right now if you're interested!

Jen said...

Oh, and have you added your city to Location Central yet? We're all on there!!

www.LocationCentral.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I just LOVE The Sound of Music too!

Unknown said...

Love the loves! Sound of Music is great and I love the flats!

Mom said...

Oh hon I love your table un the
entryway it is gorgeous. Those
crocs are so cute.