Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


It's a COLD Wednesday here in Amarillo, Texas.  I'm so ready for spring!  I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW.  Go link up at her blog to share what you're loving today too!


I'm LOVING that I start student teaching next week!  I have an all-day orientation on Monday and then I officially start my assignment on Tuesday.  It's a new, exciting chapter in my life!



I'm LOVING all the cute new clothes and shoes I've bought recently to begin my student teaching assignment.  I found both of these pairs at Payless (for cheap!).  I'm also ordering THESE cute shoes from Crocs.


I'm LOVING that our congregation had an all-day workshop for our upcoming doorknocking campaign in June.  We learned the most effective way to reach out to people who may be searching for Jesus and how to set up and teach Bible studies.  I can't wait to be a part of this!

I'm LOVING this new body lotion from BBW.  I bought a sample size and just love how floral-y and spring-y it smells!




I'm LOVING this coffee from Dunkin' Donuts.  I usually get the French Vanilla but decided to try the Cinnamon Spice.  I'm glad I did because it's my new favorite!





I'm LOVING these cute teacher travel mugs I received for Christmas.  They'll be perfect for sipping coffee on the way to school each morning.


As always, I'm LOVING my precious family.  I've truly been blessed with the most wonderful husband and two beautiful children. 



Have a fantastic Wednesday!!






10 comments:

Kalina said...

I am sure you will be a wonderful student teacher!- especially with those super cute shoes LOL :) Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Ok i'm going to payless, I'm loving those cute flats!

Karen said...

Great shoe choices! It is so fun to get new wardrobe items. Good luck I know you will be GREAT!

Michelle said...

I'm loving those shoes. In fact, I think I may have to head to Payless when I get off work today.

BeckyJo606 said...

Cute shoes! When I was doing mine, I always wore flats. I was so worried I'd fall in front of the class if I wore heels! haha :)

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower From WWBH!!
When you get a chance, I would love for you to stop and follow me back!

Cheers

http://www.kaentrenos.net/2011/01/pra-esquentar.html

Emily said...

I love your shoes and that any Dunkin Donuts coffee and those mugs are so cute! Sounds like some neat things Lisa!

Melanie Mueller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Mueller said...

Came over from WILW. Super cute flats you found. Aweoms that you found them at Payless..You could pay more, but why? =)
Good luck starting your student teaching. I was an elementary school teacher before I had my oldest son(he is in 2nd grade now). Student teaching is busy but fun!!
Btw, You have two super cute kiddos!

Melanie Mueller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.