Today's topic is Black Friday/General Shopping Tips. I have a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes to navigating the crowds!
I have to admit that I have avoided Black Friday the past few years in exchange for Internet shopping and collecting gifts throughout the year. There are a few items on my gift list this year that I could definitely save some money on if I shop Black Friday this year. I’m still deciding if I will brave the crowds or not. These are my shopping tips, good for all Christmas shopping not just Black Friday!
1. Make your gift list: know who you are shopping for and how much you will spend.
2. Gather the ads and make a game plan. Figure out what stores are on your agenda and which ones you will hit first.
3. Bring a shopping buddy. Black Friday is no time to go it alone!
4. Stick to your list, but set aside a little extra money for must have items not included on your list.
5. Dress in layers. Don’t bring a big, heavy parka: you will get hot and it will be a nuisance to tote around. (I learned this the hard way one year)
6. Don’t forget to swing by Starbucks!
7. Most importantly, BE NICE! I get absolutely disgusted when I read about people getting trampled to death over a material item. Black Friday can bring out the worst in people, so try and spread a little good cheer around!
If you simply don't want to face the crowds on Black Friday, sleep in and shop online!!
Have fun, find some great deals, and be safe!!