Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Blur....

That's what this week has been.  An absolute blur.  I've been doing all-day observations in the classroom that I'm student teaching in this spring.  Add a husband, 2 children, a home, laundry, church, a graduate level online course, extracurricular activities, and all other responsibilities to the mix and you get one very exhausted mama.  Finding the balance between working and being a mom and wife is going to much more difficult than I thought.  Prayers please!

On a much lighter note, I celebrated my 9-year wedding anniversary with this hunk yesterday.
I liked this picture because he's trying oh-so-hard to look "hardcore" or something like that.

When things get really challenging and life throws obstacles my way, I recite this verse: "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."  Philippians 4:13

0 comments: