Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas Wreath Ideas

You might be thinking..."Christmas in October?"  I LOVE Christmas!!  I like to start planning and crafting early because after Halloween, it come so fast!  I've been searching for cute Christmas wreaths to make (or buy) so here are some ideas I've found.


GINGERBREAD WREATH
                                             
I found this one at THE SIMPLE CROW.  I love the sweet little gingerbread girl and the pretty plaid bow.  Very cozy and country.

CHRISTMAS BALL WREATH
How gorgeous is this one from Better Homes and Gardens.  I was at Target this morning and found ball ornaments in the dollar section in all colors and sizes.  This one is definitely on my crafting list.  Super easy to make!


CHRISTMAS CARD WREATH
Here is a super simple and precious idea from MARTHA STEWART.  Here's another going on my "To Make List".  What a clever idea for displaying Christmas cards!


WREATH TRIO
Another great idea from MARTHA STEWART.  I love the elegant yet simple statement this wreath trio makes. 


PEPPERMINT CANDY WREATH
Here's a really yummy wreath from A Bountiful Harvest.  They offer a large variety of candy wreaths.  Love the peppermint and the cute ribbon.


SANTA WREATH
I love this Santa wreath from McCALL'S PATTERNS.  The hat is so adorable!  The pattern also includes a snowman and witch.  It looks a little involved, but I'm seriously considering buying this pattern and giving it a try!

I am feeling really inspired and ready to craft!  Christmas is on the way.  Happy Crafting!




0 comments: