Friday, October 1, 2010

Dance Party for One

Abby's Kid's Inc. cheer squad is working on a dance routine for an upcoming competition.  After practice yesterday, she was pumped up and ready to dance!  I heard music blasting from her room (a children's Halloween songs CD) and when I opened her door, this is what I found:

She had a whole choreographed routine! 
Breakin' it down!

This was right after she told me that she is Justin Bieber's "girlfriend".

Note:  She doesn't really even know who Justin Bieber is.  She has heard his name on the Disney channel
before and caught a brief glimpse of him on Nickelodeon's Mega Music Fest. 

She reminds me so much of me when I was young.  I was forever coming up with dance routines, plays, skits, you name it and recruiting any unsuspecting victims to be a part of it.  Always ready for an audience!  It's in the blood.

0 comments: