Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Blog Award! :)

I am happy to say that I just received another blog award!  Kalina @ Te Amo Mucho gave me this one, so I want to take a minute to thank her.  If you haven't already, be sure and check out her blog.  She's a super sweet, smart young lady who is going to school to become a wedding planner.  How cool is that?  She posts about all kinds of fun things so there is something for everyone on her blog.  Run over and check her out! 

Kalina, thank you so much for my award!


The Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoyed
4. Leave your recipients a comment to let them know about the award

On to the questions...

1. Why did you create this blog?
I started this blog simply to document our little family's life.  I love to scrapbook but have gotten busy and behind in my scrapping so this seemed like a good way to post pictures and notes about my kids and our daily lives.  I never expected anyone but my mom to read my blog! 

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow a wide variety of blogs!  I especially love craft, food, and mommy blogs.  I've made a lot of bloggy friends by doing blog challenges.  I never expected to do blog challenges but have found out they are a great way to inspire others and find inspiration!

3. Favorite Make-up Brand?
Oh, it would be too hard to pick just one!  I use everything from Cover Girl to Christian Dior to Clinique.  Almay has one of my favorite concealers and foundation.

4. Favorite Clothing Brand?
I'm not obsessed about labels, so I'll wear anything that fits!  Kohl's is one of my favorite stores to shop at.

5. Indispensable Make-up Product?
Concealer, without a doubt!  I would look like a zombie without.

6. Favorite Color?
Purple.  I love all shades of it, from lavender to amethyst.

7. Favorite Perfume?
Happy by Clinique

8. Favorite Film?
Another hard one...probably The Wizard of Oz.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I would love to go to New Zealand because it looks stunningly beautiful.  So many great beaches!  I would also love to visit Norway to view the Northern Lights.

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget to put blush on one side of your face?
I look weird without mascara, so I would rather forget the blush!

And now to award a few blogs...

Kari (Klove) @ Love, Luci

I'm only naming a few (and apparently their names all begin with a K!) since I just awarded some other favorites not too ago.

Enjoy the blog award ladies and thanks again Kalina!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to ya, girlie!! :)

Debbie Griffin said...

I love you so much. You are so
smart and such a wonderful person.
That is so cool to get another
blog award. I always like to check
what you have put on, it is always
so interesting and fun. I think you
put the neatest stuff on here. I am
so glad to be your mother.

Kalina said...

Yay I am glad you posted about your award! :) I am totally with you on the concealer...I have bad dark circles and I would scare people without it! LOL Have a great Monday Lisa!

And I have to say, the comment above mine is just too sweet. What a great mom you have!

Karen said...

Thank You!! You are the sweetest person. I am so very glad you started blogging.

Kristy said...

Awe, thank you so much for thinking of me!!